Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in gorgeous Orange County California with my wonderful husband JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. Many people are familiar with me via my Instagram platform @annephung where I share my life- my highs, lows and everything in between. I arrived in America with my brother and parents at the age of just one and a half years old. young. I'm not living my life and sharing it to you, if not since my parents were devoted to dedication and hard work. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me become successful. I had a set plan in life: go to university, get a job get married buy an apartment and have children. The life I had imagined for myself wasn't what it turned out to be. The money and the status of my work did not make me happy. I felt as if I was wasting my life to earn a paycheck. While navigating my way to a new career path, I discovered that I was supposed to be an instructor. I loved exercising, I enjoyed having fun and I loved helping others. My small business was started in 2014 and I'm celebrating 7 years of success in 2021. In this field there is a lack of Asian females. To lead in my field, and to provide quality coaching to enable others to achieve better health and happiness by establishing a life that is tailored to meet their needs and objectives. It is my aim to encourage others to chase their goals and achieve the life they've always dreamed of. My career took off as I was enjoying the highest successful times in my entire life. But, my mom died just as my professional life began to fall off. She won her eight-year struggle with Scleroderma. She is now resting in Heaven, and I keep her in my heart. It's incredible how life gives us exactly the instruction we require, even if we aren't aware of that it is there. My loss has impacted my life in many different ways. I truly believe that her death gave me the opportunity to begin the next chapter. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she died. It was her time to start a new chapter in her life which gave me my second shot at a fulfilling and happy life. As I approach my 30s I feel a sense that I am alive and living. I don't feel as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. My story is made available to you so that I can talk about my experience and thoughts. It will allow you to know you're not alone. You're capable of accomplishing anything you wish in your life. Therapy is necessary as is regular. Health is the best riches. My hope is that you experience life at the highest level and not have regrets in the final hours of your life. We are the only guarantee in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

Rocsi Diaz and Rosa Acosta

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell