My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in gorgeous Orange County California with my wonderful husband JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. Many people are familiar with me via my Instagram platform @annephung where I share my life- my highs, lows and everything in between. I arrived in America with my brother and parents at the age of just one and a half years old. young. I'm not living my life and sharing it to you, if not since my parents were devoted to dedication and hard work. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me become successful. I had a set plan in life: go to university, get a job get married buy an apartment and have children. The life I had imagined for myself wasn't what it turned out to be. The money and the status of my work did not make me happy. I felt as if I was wasting my life to earn a paycheck. While navigating my way to a new career path, I discovered that I was supposed to be an instructor. I...
Comments
Post a Comment